- Position: Housekeeper
- Reports To: Property/General Manager
- Location: West Palm Beach
- Terms: Full-Time, Year-Round
- Compensation: Starting at $15, based on experience
Grandview Gardens is comprised of two charming vacation rental properties. One is a 10-bedroom estate,
originally built in 1925, featuring a pool and beautiful gardens, all influenced by the Spanish
Mediterranean. The second home is a Bermuda style cottage with an adjacent guest house. These enchanting
properties are enhanced further by our unique approach to hospitality – where we offer a thoughtfully
curated list of local services and amenities. This allows us to custom build a magical trip and experience
for our guests. Due to the intimate nature of the property, Grandview also welcomes full property buyouts.
- Perform cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) in assigned areas such as guest
rooms, common areas, etc.
- Sweep, dust, dust mop, and wet mop all floors and spaces; spot clean and vacuum floors, rugs, carpets,
- Maintain equipment and materials needed to perform work in a clean and orderly manner.
- Collect trash and refuse from work areas and place in designated pick-up areas.
- Responsible for maintaining all laundry in a clean, orderly, and sanitary fashion.
- Ensures cleaning chemicals are kept stored and locked when not in use.
- Reports any needed repairs and supply and equipment needs to Management.
- Assists with guest services and check-in.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hospitality experience, preferably in a hotel environment
- Enjoy interacting with guests, and making people feel welcome and at home
- Have a positive attitude
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Capable of conducting physical labor and lifting up to 25lbs (cleaning duties), and occasionally up to
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Housekeeping experience
- Speaks/reads English